Honeywell toggle switches are high strength, temperature resistant switches with non-tracking case material and silver cadmium oxide and gold contacts. These compact switches are available in two different sizes, in one, two and four pole configurations and in all circuitry configurations including: on-off, off-on, on-off-on etc. Many different lever types are also available with a wide choice of locking variants. Sealed to MIL-S-3950, UL listed and CSA certified these high performance toggle switches are ideal for use in harsh environments where environmental sealing and resistance to vibration are required. This makes them particularly suitable for applications such as military equipment and vehicles, aviation, motor sport and industrial equipment. TL Toggle Switches
TW Toggle Switches
- Qualified to MIL-S-3950
- Environment-proof sealing
- 1, 2, and 4 pole circuitry.
- Standard and pull to unlock levers.
- 2 and 3 position, maintained, and momentary toggle action.
- Temperature range: –85°F to+160°F (–65°C to+71°C).
- UL recognized, CSA certified.
- CE approved
- Qualified to MIL-S-83781
- Save space and weight
- SPDT and DPDT circuitry
- Choice of 1⁄4 N or 15⁄32 N bushings
- 15⁄32 N bushing has lever seal
- Pull-to-unlock option on 15⁄32 N bushing